How Dave O'Flanagan started their logo design journey
Boxever is an early stage, funded start-up that works with e-commerce sites to unlock key insights about their customer’s behaviours and shopping habits to enable them to personalize each customer’s experience.
We pride ourselves on delivering creative and innovative solutions and rely heavily on our team of resourceful, intelligent employees to give us our competitive edge.
Our solutions typically
- process vast amounts of data in real-time
- provide simple visualizations of complex data
- allow customers to understand the meaning locked away in that data
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our customers range from large corporates to small online merchants that sell anything from flights to electronics. We would like all of the them to view us young, enthusiastic and innovative. Our brand is edgy/playful but can be taken seriously when required.
We're looking for a logo that reflects our personality and we're giving you full creative freedom to come up with whatever you like.
Some direction on the logo:
- It should include our branding 'boxever’ (all one word) and an icon.
- It should not contain an image of a box (or least this should not be prominent)
- It should work on light and dark backgrounds
- No drop shadows
- No stock images or clip art
The files we will require are:
- Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
- Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)