Adnan's design was great. He was a wonderful collaborator, and brought a lot to the table.
We started a logo design contest and ultimately chose AllanK because of the proposed adherence to the specs and very creative design. Allank did a great job responding to alteration requests and going a step further by proposing business card and logo layouts. Exceptional work!!
Allank was very professional and always replied quickly. We have been so happy with the logo result that we engaged for the business cards in 1on1. With a couple of quick tweaks we were able to wrap up the process within 2 days!
Would highly recommend AllanK for design work!
- shawn c
- Paul ARTina
Really helpful in a short time frame. Quick to respond and maker alterations as required. Would use again. Thanks.
- sean r8
He is an excellent designer to work with. Very good communication and back and forth to bring us to the design we desired! Definitely would like to use him again in the future for other projects.
Great design and communication
How marieswift started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Guardian Financial Partners
What’s your company slogan?
Preserving Your Assets Protecting Your Lifestyle
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Personal Financial Planning
- Professional Asset Management
- Fiduciary Investment Advice
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The look is clean and conservative. While we don't want something as representational as a crown in our logo design, this has the feel of a professional business logo.
This has the feel of a trustworthy business. Guardian Financial Partners needs to look and feel like a trustworthy business as it will be investing people's hard-earned money for their retirement years.
Traditional fonts and colors. Conservative. Clean. Trustworthy.
This one is a little more modern if font and color than I was first envisioning when I came into the 99 Designs system but Guardian Financial Partners might like seeing something more modern in font style, just to compare and consider against the more traditional fonts. We do NOT want a representational hand holding something in the Guardian logo (the brand mark needs to be more sophisticated than that).
Nice footprint. Clean. Nice brand mark communicates a reason you want to be outdoors on a patio.
We want to suggest protection without going to the traditional guardian images. This means we do not want to see any shields, guardian angels, hands cupping people, etc. – the company icon needs to be more sophisticated than that. However, here are some stock images that COULD be used to get you inspired – for instance, eliminating the “heads” and using the concept of shape/shapes surrounding another shape.
To get going you could:
- Remove the heads, replace the heart with another shape/swoosh – in #1
- Remove heads, move the green shape up within the frame of the orange and blue shapes – in #2
- Remove green/orange heads, make the green/orange frame a single color (blue or gray), with the interior shape (including the head) the 2nd logo color – in #3
- While we don’t explicitly want hands/people in the logo, this is just another sample to help with the development of the brand mark … how could something like this be made more sophisticated? – see #4
Combination of serif and sans serif
- Serif for the name; sans serif for the tag line – couple of font choices
- You can also try sans serif for the name, serif for the tag line, but given that it’s a long tag line, we think the first option might be a better way to go
We want to **suggest** protection without going to the traditional guardian images. This means we do not want to see any representational guards, knights, shields, guardian angels, hands cupping people, etc. – the company icon needs to be more sophisticated than that.