I appreciated the time and patience my designer had to create our logo. They made sure we were 100% satisfied with our logo before releasing.
The designer provided a great initial design and repsonded to feedback very well. They created a design that truly fulfilled our vision and provided many files and versions for us to have once complete.
- s p r i n g d e s i g n
s p r i n g d e s i g n did an amazing job designing my logo! She had a lot of different and creative ideas that it was hard for me to pick which of her designs I loved most! She was very responsive and quick to make any changes necessary. I am very happy with how the design came out and how easy it was to work with her. Thank you s p r i n g d e s i g n!
- Dollar A Day Difference
Overall stood out with a little attention to detail the others seems to lacked. Was very helpful, the only thing stopping me giving 5 stars is that I wasnt amazed or dazzled but that said it was certainly the best out of all my options. That is not to criticise the winner as i am very happy, that is just myself maybe having too high a standard or being hard to please. Would recommend highly
How rene.francis.ericsso started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Green Living Sweden (We mention GLS when we talk to the public)
What’s your company slogan?
Not necessarily, (ECO Living ( Ecological Living) (Impact change))
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a start up company. Our Focused areas are:
- Build houses where roofs used solar panels to reduce Power consumption.
- Import goods that are environmentally safe. ( coffee, cloths, services and other products.
- House owners, (suggestion) use electric cars.
- Use Thermal heat to wheat their homes during winter.
How does one capture a wide area yet, gives the message.
The logo must reflect the idea.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Green for sure.
Color of the sun.
Color of clean water.
Playful approach. To younger generation.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The files added are reflecting colors. The kid measuring the heat, in a vacuum tube is giving the idea to the young generation to find solution. Planting the seed very early in life. I do not want ant maps but it represents the world. Think global, act local.
As it is "Green Living Sweden". These are some of our thoughts.
- The color green ( Sun, wind, water, hybrids)
- The impression of the sun
- Clean water
- Alternative energy
- Green Building
- Green Purchasing
* a continuously evolving group of methods and material, from techniques for generating energy to non-toxic cleaning products
* meeting the needs of society in ways that can continue indefinitely into the future without, damaging or depleting natural resources.
In short, meeting present needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.