This was a great experience! We love the final design and got the 1 on 1 communication we needed to transfer the final files and rights from our designer, comtngl... 99designs live chat help from Melanie L. Came on a Sunday morning no less. Very convenient for us entrepreneur "wanna be's" who work full time elsewhere... Thanks so much!
- Ai Project
Great to work with, listened to changes, was prompt in responding to design ideas and the transferring of files.
Great work as always
How andrew zS started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Provides specialty mediation classes.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo is a stylistic "gongON"
- Lower case
- Thick brush-like scratch bold font, wide letters
- Black color
- The “o” is an enso (see Enso Reference links for examples)
- Enso should look more freeform than the rest of the word. Letters g n g should be a little more polished
- The enso should be a little larger and thicker than the rest of the word
- Very thin letters, stretched/wide
- Zen green
- Height of the lowercase n in “gong” should be more than half the height of the uppercase “ON”
1.) Enso with the look of one brush stroke vs two
2.) Enso have 3 dots (basically at noon, 1 and 2 if the enso were a clock)