This is not my first project with RoyalsM.
I keep coming back because RoyalsM is a very special designer :)
Also has very very good manners always!
Once again RoyalsM has delivered high quality designs that I love!
I recommend RoyalsM to anyone for any type of project!!!
I always look forward to the next project I can do with RoyalsM.
- Sam Elghaz
It was a pleasure to work with sam, very talented hardworker, efficient cooperation!
- e vision
I thought our directions were followed very well and the turnaround time was great.
- R2 Designs™
Working with R2 Designs was fantastic - friendly, prompt, and patient and I'm delighted at the result!
How johan.orbal started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are launching a brand of canned fruits and pickled vegetables.
We want to give the impression of safe quality, and look like a brand that's already famously well-established and has been around for a long time already, so customers will trust it as soon as they see it on supermarket shelves.
A classic look is fine, but colours that are too dry looking might make the products seem not fresh, so please find a balance of colours that help customers believe the products are of fresh source and quality.
We want to look like THE authority on quality pickled cucumbers :)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Colour: Please make yellow the main colour of focus in the logo.
2. Golden Nova (meaning): Brightness
3. Desired Image: Quality bursting with freshness. Really want the logo to stand out like it's jumping out at you. A classic look is also fine, but please don't make the logo look too dry because it could make the food itself look not fresh.
4. The Feel: Want it to look like it's already a major reputable and established household brand that's already easily recognized on supermarket shelves all around the world. Want it to look like trustworthy quality.
5. The Shape: Would like the logo to look like a mark (ie. maybe it's inside a circle or something). PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILES FOR EXAMPLES.
We do NOT want the logo to be overly complicated. We want it to be like a Starbucks mark where it looks trustable and easy to remember and see from a distance. Please remember this :)
Use: It will be used on bottle jar labels and canned foods also. (Foods include, but not limited to, Fresh pickled gherkins/ Canned Pineapples/ Pickled chillis).