Responsive to feedback, willing to adjust various elements in a timely fashion, submitted a range of styles and variations on them to help us select something we really liked.
Quick to respond to suggestions
Very open to suggestions and fixes. Overall great job and good to work with
How jenniferCb started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
The Giving Closet Project
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a new nonprofit created by teachers that helps students living in situational poverty. We work with schools to transform their lost and founds and periodically collect their unclaimed items. The clothing is then laundered and given back to local children in need. This is not a thrift shop, but a way for children to obtain the items they need, without charge. In addition to clothing, we offer lunch boxes, water bottles, school supplies, hygiene products and more. We are a judgment-free organization, specifically designed to keep students from feeling shamed for needing a little help.
Our name stems from the classic children's book by Shel Silverstein, "The Giving Tree", and we would like to continue incorporating a tree as a focus in our logo. We are also interested in incorporating an apple into the logo (because we are teachers and focused on helping children).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- we would like for this to look good printed in either color or black and white. Our current logo really only looks good in color.
- possibly add an apple prominently displayed in the tree, or as the dots above the two letter 'i's
- currently our logo is a rectangle; we need something more square and appropriate for use with social media
- We are currently unhappy with the "busyness" of the tree. We want to find a good balance of spacing.
- Feel free to play with it, we are open to new ideas!