What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
i need a logo designed for my bootcamp website to really catch the visiters eyes and keep them interested. i'm a fitness professional and i'm hard core when it come to traininig. my bootcamp company is unlike any other bootcamps in the area of omaha nebraska. we use playground equipment, rocks, kettlebells, bands, med balls, and good old bodyweight exercises to get in great shape. the bootcamps are held in open parks and playgrounds around the city.
- Item 1...my favorite color scheme would be maroon, black, white, and grey. feel free to use your own if you feel others colors will go with better.
- tagline - can or doesn't HAVE to be in the logo - "we don't mess around"
- can include playground equipment in picture, kettle bells, or maybe a silhouette of a yolked out dude
- i'm looking for something clean yet dirty, like a brick wall or dirty old gym like rusty weights and bars
- i like military but not too military