Incredible designer who shows initiative. Made my job easy and delivered an amazing product. Would certainly work with again.
How Manaview started their logo design journey
I'm sure you can get a lot of ideas with the word "Geek" in the name. The site sells Gaming Guides and Lessons for World of Warcraft. We've been in business for a few years on a different domain and we're the largest selling guide maker for World of Warcraft.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need something that will help our visitors remember us and give our visitors a feeling of professionalism and trust in our World of Warcraft products. It can be funny, it can be interesting, it can be serious, anything is alright as long as it looks professionally done. I may lean towards one or another as the contest goes on and I see some entries but as of right now I'm not too picky with what you design.
The Design will be placed on our website, on product boxes, videos, and banner ads. I will need all the necessary formats to accomplish this.
- I want it somewhat compact. Remember this will go on product boxes and will be watermarked on videos so I won't be able to use anything HUGE or full of graphics.
- Somewhat simple. As said above it will go on many different canvases and it needs to be able to blend in with whatever we put it on.
- Funny, Interesting, Cool, Serious, Doesn't matter.
- Don't use World of Warcraft images in the logo.
- Don't be obsessed with tons of graphics.