To TwentySeven, you nailed it ! ,you did my original design proud.and my original designer whom passed away before being able to complete would be very pleased.I hope this will one day be recognised world wide.and your hand in it's creation was very appreciated. again,thankyou for a job well done!
How nadirS started their logo design journey
Im an internet and applications strategy consultant who is about to start his own business.
What I do is:
- analyze business requirements for clients for an application they want to build and then come up with a set of requirements that can be given to programmers
- Come up with strategies that defines and strengthens the clients web presence
- Structure client websites with the most relevant sections and components for their industry
- Come up with digital marketing campaigns aimed at getting leads or increasing sales for clients
- Defining social media and collaboration strategies for clients
The personality im trying to get across is that of a next generation solution provider, who provides an exceptional personal service to the client. Im trying to portray an image of someone who truly understands the internet and is someone whose a master at defining various applications requirement. At the same time I want to make sure that the company doesnt come across as "Techie" it needs to portray an image of a company that can help clients improving their business on the platform that is the future of business - the internet
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience would be anyone interested in getting help with the above mentioned items in the about me section.
This business is going to be based in Dubai, UAE though. And in the beginning it will target people and companies from the real estate, mobility, health and fitness, leisure and Public relations sector.
- The design needs to be funky, stylish.
- It needs to have an element of Fun, Personal and Social
- It needs to define the brand and must be unique
- It needs to scream innovation and creativity
- Must have an interactive digital look. Since this company is all about providing clients with a service that defines them online, my own logo must look like extremely cutting edge for the internet industry
- Dont be afraid to use different bright colors if its making the design look fresh
- It can be totally be image based but I would prefer to see the words Phunk Digital, mentioned some where. Perhaps underneath or where ever makes the most sense. The words should also be written in a very funky way
- it should not look like a total technical company logo...I dont want it to look like a software company.
- it must be sharp logo, and you can use a glossy feel if it makes it look state of the art
- but gloss and all are not mandatory requirements. If you can pull off a truly amazing interactive design without the gloss etc even that would be fine.
- Bottom line it needs to show all the above points and literally be well made down to the last pixel with no margin for error