What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a logo to use on all materials so that my customers will think of my company / product when they see the logo. Currently, I have used Vista print template for cards and Go Daddy template for website. I have had positive reactions from both but there is no cohesiveness between the ideas expressed in each. Lack of a logo / brand id is keeping me from getting product into the market.
The current product is a healthy, whole food granola bar that I have been selling to my fellow boot camp exercise group. It measures about 2" by 2 2/3 " so logo will need to be legible on a label for that product that will also need to show ingredients list and nutrition information. I am open to putting ingredients and nutrition on a separate label on the back of the product and using the front just for the logo.
- FitBody Foods - "F" and "B" in fitbody, as well as "F" in foods must be capatilized.
- Possible tagline "Feed your Body".
- Possible product name "FitBody Bars"
- I like color, especially purple and green but prefer ability to print legibly in black and white.
- Want to convey: alive, growing, health(y), fit(ness),
- Like clean, stylish, Copperplate Gothic style font, but not tied to font, it's just an example of what I have tended to like.
- Target markets includes busy moms and baby boomers so I need a fast easy, unambiguous read
- Vector format
- Room for idea to apply to extended product line
- Try looking at my current business card on Vista: http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/welcom…page=myact
- Don't want to be viewed as a "hippie" granola bar
- Flash tomato graphic from website has been well received but too "fresh from the vine" for my product
- Don't really care for the brown tones from current website, purple-good, red-good, brown-bad.