Everything went great. I asked for a few changes and they were made promptly and the turnaround time was fast. I would recommend octavia12 for your logo design needs!
The designer was very responsive and took out description and made a great mock up after just one try. Thanks so much!
Great design. Fast work. Great quality. Recommended!
How bookingsq started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Mountain Maid Fudge
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We produce a range of fudge products and flavours. We sell it packaged in pieces, gift boxes, sauces, bulk slabs & as special occasion favours. We sell at the local farmers markets to all sorts of people, we also package and sell slabs and favours to brides and grooms where the bride is the primary decision maker. We also sell wholesale to several cafes in slabs where it can be either male or female making the decision.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like the colours, not the blues specifically, just the way a single colour palette can still appear colourful.
I like the fun of the free script but it still manages to be clean and simple. I like how the Bloom stands out and suggests quickly that it has something to do with flowers.
Again it is probably the free script that I like. It contrasts nicely with the plainer font.
I like how the carrier word stnads out in the company name even though it is one word.
I like the simple fun cow illustration and the relaxed text. Not so much the purple, not to say it doesnt work well.
I like the relaxed text and small graphical element so it isn't too plain.
I like the clean feel of the text and the graphical element so it isnt too simple.
- No pre-determined style in mind so open to suggestions of fun or formal
- Don't want an old fashioned candy store look with candy stripes. Fun is fine but want it to be contemporary styling.
- Mountain Maid is spelt correctly. The shop is located at the Mountain Maid Goldmine.
- DO NOT include any illustration work of mountains.
- Fudge should be the focus of the logo name, not Mountain Maid
- Based in a small, country town so should be sophisticated but friendly and inviting
- Images 1-14 are things that I like and hope provide some further inspiration
- Images 21-25 are things I dont like and hope define the scope a little better