Excellent design concept, and files provided quickly.
- Creative Group
- Kenji ™
Really delivered on the brief.
I have nothing but rave reviews for this designer! He created an awesome very clever logo for our tennis store that I am so excited to start using on our marketing materials. He was very flexible and attentive to the changes we asked and executed them perfectly. Thank you BK_Designs 99 for a job well done!
Very Passionate Designer and Super Patient I Highly Recommend Him and He does a High Quality job and Takes His Time... Highly RECOMMENDED
How Samhassas started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Wedding photography is a large part of what we do. 70% of our business targets new brides. The other 30% is a mixed bag of family portraits, commercial/corporate and architectural photography. A bit of everything.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Let designers make suggestions:
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Please stay away from photography logo cliches. Aperture rings, cameras, flashes etc. I'd like the focus to be on the "H". I really like the current logo, (flower H inspired from the unilever logo) and colors and just want something fresh. Trajan H is prefered. I DO NOT like script, (zafino). Please don't use it.