Details are as below.
1. Target Audience : Housewives of high income families
2. Owner Career
- BA in Sculpture (Fine Arts)
- Florist since 2002
3. Naming Background
- "La Vie et Fleur" means "Life and Flower". As a florist she loves her job so much, she takes it as her whole life. That's why she named like that.
4. Brand Personality
- French Chic : Natural, but detailed and premium or luxurious
- ① Modern, or ② Modern Classic
5. Design Direction
- Symbol Motif : Butterfly ("V" type, see the attachment)
or only typography
- Color : Achromatic colors (Black, White, Gray) + MAX 1 point color
- Typography : See the attachment (Optional)
1. Please try to use 3-dimensional effect (basing on 2D programs) for logo and symbol
: As she majored in Sculpture, she sees her florist job based on a sculptor who would much more things like light, place, sight directions, material, Etc. than florist. This combination makes her outputs more beautiful and competitive than other competitor florists or shops.
2. She loves a butterfly if it shows 3D feelings, and with "V" shape made by its wings. (See the attachment)
3. Could use the butter fly as a main symbol, or a very tiny element in logo without a specific symbol.
4. Do not try to use many colors.
5. Too direct projection(expression) could be seen very naive.
6. Never try to use the national flag of France.