There are a few things I have noticed that I prefer in the logo and a few things that I would like to avoid. I truly appreciate all of your effort and know your time is valuable so I am going to outline the preferences and keep adding to them in order to help increase your chances of winning the competition. Thank you!!
1. I would prefer no more than one or two colors in the logo, or one or two colors plus the black lettering.
2. The background should be white. If you use colors in the logo or lettering, they should be neutral, earth tones, or charcoal and black.
2. Because the initial letters of the words "PCEE" do not make a catchy Acronym, I would prefer that they not be used all together.
3. I want to avoid the little people symbols, I feel like they are a little over used in my industry.
4. I would like the font to be serious and professional and the logo needs to be simple. This logo will be seen by attorneys, judges, and medical doctors.
5. I want the logo to convey that we are trustworthy, classy, and intelligent.
6. I like the professional feel that designs 17 and 18 provide.
7. I prefer the words "Psychological Center" be placed together with the remaining words "For Expert Evaluations, Inc." underneath.
8. I also like the font and tone of colors that # 17 used as well.
9. I'd also like to avoid heads and/or brains in the logo.
Thank you so much for your help!