sihanss did an incredible job.
Very easy to work with, replied very quickly to any questions or concerns I had, and provided me with a logo design I'm very happy with.
How Ryan Nash started their logo design journey
All About Eat
All About Eat is a new venture startup for online and mobile. We’re a small team of dedicated individuals from varying professions from journalism to product design. And most importantly, we like food; great local food.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
All About Eat will be the most usable, efficient, and comprehensive database of artisan/local producers and products for chefs and small restaurants.
Primary audience: Local and specialty food producers
Secondary audience: Chefs and small restaurants
1. Nothing cartoony.
2. No cliché iconic images, such as domed serving platters, fruit/vegetable clusters, cornucopias or chef hats of any kind.
3. We’re looking for something simple.
4. Err on the side of something professional rather than earthy or homey.
5. Simple typographic treatments are welcome.
6. Although green is a color that fits well with the intended audience, it’s a bit overused. We’d prefer it be used sparingly in our logo, if at all.
7. Please do NOT use any clip art or stock photography.
File types: Photoshop (PSD) and vector (Illustrator or postscript)