ESSESSESS gonna be a german food blog fed by three professional gastronomies. The name "Essessess" is german and it has different meanings.
1. EssEssEss means Eat!Eat!Eat!
2. Ess comes logically from Essen=eat
3. Ess is also the laughter of "S" - which means "essessess" is like "SSS"
4. SSS stands for Sandro, Sandra and Stephanie = 3 gastronomies
5. SSS also stands for "sweet, sour, salty" which is the index of every perfect meal/dish
So it has many meanings and many ways of interpretation!
The food blog will be cool, funny and kind of strong. With a lot of videos, funny interviews, innovative recipes, group posts, roadtrips, travel guides, trends, tests and so on...! We will also have our own events, picnics and selfmade/homemade products...hopefully it will become really big!
So the logo should work on the blogsite/website and also on product labels for bottles, jars, packages and so on...
AUTHENTIC, PURE, YOUNG and MODERN!
We do not have special colours in our mind...maybe just black and white or black/white pimped with one single colour ...maybe neon?!?! No idea! Feel free and show us your ideas! We are very excited and tense on our new project.
If you really want to add a slogan, please just as a second version. possible slogans:
1. süss, sauer, salzig / süß, sauer, salzig / suesssauersalzig
2. Essen, Trinken und so... / essen, trinken und so...