Ella designed a logo that perfectly aligned with what I envisioned, I applaud her insight to translate my vision to reality in all aspects of the design. She was thorough with extremely efficient follow through, and established a partnership to achieve my goals for the contest. I would hire her again, and recommend her work and professionalism to others.
How Gretchen started their logo design journey
Open to ideas! My firm is redesigning the website and my client wants a new logo for a fresh start.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My firm is designing a new website and the client would like a new logo.
The firm name is Zimmet & Quarles. They are interested in a new logo using:
1. the initials ZQ with firm name OR
2. a symbol with firm name (likes otplaw.com) OR
3. just the firm name
using blue, white and another accent color of your choice
- colors: blue, white and another accent color of your choice
- Firm name is Zimmet & Quarles
- Use ZQ, a symbol, or just the firm name
- standard law firm stuff - NO scales, columns, law books, courhouses, etc.
- do not include "Trial Lawyers" in the logo