Great to work with and awesome artist. Could not have asked for a better designer.
How John started their logo design journey
We need a dynamic, professional logo for a new fitness product for golfers and physical rehab centers.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a company about to launch a new fitness product for golfers and physical rehab centers.
Our product, the "Flex-3", stretches and tones the muscles and joints of the shoulder girdle, chest and upper back to improve flexibility and strength, decrease pain and improve posture.
The device helps golfers improve their drive and overall game. It "unleashes their A-Game."
In a therapeutic setting, it helps patients with slumped posture, pain and stressed-out muscles in the upper back and shoulders, as well as pain and tingling down the arms and hands.
A session takes only 3 minutes and greatly improves shoulder girdle flexibility and tone, hence the name "Flex-3".
- Tagline: "Super Flexibility in Just 3 Minutes."
- Logo font, graphics and style must be dynamic yet professional because it will be directed at financially and educationally upscale golfers and medical professionals.
- I'd like some sort of styleized / abstract human figure incorporated into the Flex-3 logo text that communicates upper body flexibility, dynamism, vibrancy, life!.
- I want the logo to be so visually striking and instantly compelling that when people see it on a T-shirt, golf hat or ad they think "that REALLY looks cool, what's that about?"
- A logo design that is cute, cheesy, downscale or undynamic.