1) Logo to include full company name: Thermal Aid. It's up to you to make it caps or not
2) Logo to be corporate but still stylish, simplistic but still creative
Here are some details of the product that you may like to incorporate into the design. However, please be creative - these are just guidelines and suggestions.
1) The product reduces heat in summer and retains heat in winter - therefore a logo that suggests this would be ideal
2) The product reflects the sun
3) The product is perforated (i.e. there are holes in the material which allows you to see out the window quite clearly)
4) The product is "green". It helps the environment by significantly decreasing heating & cooling costs
5) The product is white
In terms of logo colours, green is an obvious choice, but feel free to try another colour/s if you think it works.
We would like to be able to use the logo on any medium including the web, brochures, shirts etc.
Here are 2 links full of logos we like:
Winner must provide:
a) A modifiable vector version of the logo in .ai, .psd or .eps (CMYK)
b) Web file format - .jpg (RGB)
Winner must transfer copyright for created artwork