Fierce.com a.k.a. "The EaRtH, SnOw, H2o ShOw" is seeking a new brand identity. We are a Hermosa Beach, CA based Action Sports and Indie Music site focused on delivering great multimedia content and Indie music and product promotion.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for a logo identity that brands us to our target audience. Can follow our current color scheme, see http://fierce.com although a full re-design of the site itself is underway so I'm totally open to a new look and feel. We are fairly open to different types of designs and will provide active feedback throughout the process to help guide submissions. We would like to develop a long term relationship with our designer for additional projects such as sales collateral, tshirts and web graphic design elements.
- We need logo ready to go for both WEB and PRINT
- Prefer a scalable vector image (Adobe Illustrator, EPS or AI); not JPEG, GIF, TIFF, etc. but will accept layered PSD. All please as high res layered master (@ 300dpi!)
- Edgy (but clean font type) see http://fuel.tv, http://go211.com , http://rip.tv as an examples
- Incorporates the website name - Fierce.com. Feel free to make the .com part of the logo in a different color and bold (see http://go211.com)
- Optional: Show Tag line - The EaRtH, SnOw, H2o ShOw . Logo should look good with and without the tag line
- Something super unique, recognizable and associated with a youth oriented, male/female 18-34 brand.
- Style: Trendy, fresh, clean - but won't be outdated in a few months.
- Need it to be usable for multiple functions: Website, letterhead, biz cards, t-shirts, etc.
- Can be multiple colors - or one color. Interested in seeing both.
- Must convey the social aspect of the website
- Cheesy roaring panther pictures
- Simple and plain
- No Pink, Brown or Pastel colors
- Cartoon characters
- 3-D Logo
- Dependence on reflective effects to look good
- Tacky drop Shadows
- Unlicensed Art
- Gradients that pixelate on paper.