1. Fall colors with a festive flair, i.e. not opposed to examples with a stylized, deconstructed cornucopia-like shape/image, fall/wintery leaves, and such, but please do not become focused or tied to these suggestions.
2. Aesthetically pleasing
3. Full color for use in print and on web
4. Need grayscale and black/white versions for printing and faxing.
5. For large size use (banner, projected on wall at event, medium size use (invitations, etc.), and small notations such as "Giving Gala Sponsor" icons
6. Would like image element of logo to be useful as background/watermark image.
7. Modern, dramatic and clean without looking too hip, young and trendy.
8. Final art in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
9. Needs to serve as a complement to our JCHA logo
10. Keep it classy!
11. See attached logo for a starting place. It's something I quickly pulled together having found the "Gala" logo online. LOVE this swash through the word Gala as it is a perfect representation of a creek. Need original version with better matching fonts and fall colors, and more 'umph'/fun element. Maybe gradient fill in on the swash? I leave it to the experts.
DO NOT WANT
2. Tacky, cliché
3. Anything too hip or too trendy
4. Mimic of JCHA logo, must stand on own and not look bad on the same page as the JCHA logo.