Ana listened closely to what I envisaged and she came through with a remarkable, sleek design. She even helped me out with the file after all was said and done. Very good designer.
This was a great experience! We love the final design and got the 1 on 1 communication we needed to transfer the final files and rights from our designer, comtngl... 99designs live chat help from Melanie L. Came on a Sunday morning no less. Very convenient for us entrepreneur "wanna be's" who work full time elsewhere... Thanks so much!
Great work. Appreciated the speed and attention to detail.
How Patricia1989 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Writing to Move Mountains®
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I'm an award-winning Christian author whose books inspire believers to move tough mountains with mountain-moving faith.
- A personal, upbeat writer's logo suitable for use as a banner on an upcoming WordPress blog, Facebook fan page, Twitter home page, in e-mail marking and eventually on business cards.
- My style: Clean, upbeat, modern, feminine.
- My point of view: Faith trumps troubles. Joy settles setbacks
- Goal: A clean, cohesive, professional writer's logo.
Things To Know:
- For starters, please design name and slogan together if that works. But if a name-alone design works better, please show me a design without the slogan. I am open to both approaches. Thank you.
- Subtle reference to the Cross is fine. But if that doesn't work, don't force it.
- Final thought: I hold great respect for the art of graphic design. I'm excited to see what the 99Designs community is able to create for a faith writer like me. My sincere thanks to all.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?