I'm an award-winning Christian author whose books inspire believers to move tough mountains with mountain-moving faith.
- A personal, upbeat writer's logo suitable for use as a banner on an upcoming WordPress blog, Facebook fan page, Twitter home page, in e-mail marking and eventually on business cards.
- My style: Clean, upbeat, modern, feminine.
- My point of view: Faith trumps troubles. Joy settles setbacks
- Goal: A clean, cohesive, professional writer's logo.
Things To Know:
- For starters, please design name and slogan together if that works. But if a name-alone design works better, please show me a design without the slogan. I am open to both approaches. Thank you.
- Subtle reference to the Cross is fine. But if that doesn't work, don't force it.
- Final thought: I hold great respect for the art of graphic design. I'm excited to see what the 99Designs community is able to create for a faith writer like me. My sincere thanks to all.
Organization name in a stylised type/font becomes the logo.
Feel free to experiment with colors. Least favorites: purple and red. Like light lime green with blue. Don't mind an orange or pink-ish accent, but not as main colors.