More detail and brand direction: Hip Hemp is the umbrella brand with multiple product lines and brands underneath it, for example:
Hip Hemp Cafe
Hemp Hemp Water
Hip Hemp Wine
..and other types of Hip Hemp products.
The goal here is to design "Hip Hemp" on its own as the main brand and then have Hip Hemp Cafe be the second logo delivered.
"Hip Hemp" should be designed in a way where it is interchangeable between the multiple products/brands.
If we need to work together privately after the contest for the solo Hip Hemp logo, that is fine and I understand!
How the design will be used: It will be used on signs, on product packaging, business cards, coffee cups, email signatures, awnings, and much more.
- Looking for a bunch of different creative angles.
- I would like design indicators /icons related to coffee / cafe within the logo.
- The example with Chobani is meant to illustrate brand architecture. Chobani is the main brand, but then there are multiple other Chobani brands. Chobani stays the same throughout and the others change. Not a fan of the design, this is just meant to showcase this concept. My idea with this project is to have "cafe" or "water" or "wine" to all be illustrated and designed differently per each product, but Hip Hemp is consistent throughout.
- I included two other graphics to show some of the differences between hemp leaves and marijuana leaves to ensure there isn't any confusion. Hip Hemp Cafe does not sell any marijuana products.
- I included a screenshot of the logo being used now. The new logo does not need to replicate this in any way as it is not professional. However, it does show you what a hemp leaf looks like.
- The owner brought up that they like the look of printing die-cut stickers, etc. so looking for some designs that would be compatible with die-cutting.