Design_pxl was fantastic with every detail of request asked. Look forward to working with you again in the future!
Very helpful and fast at incorporating any design changes. Highly recommend!!
How jeremyjanowski started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Refining People on Paper
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- We create, update and edit career resumes to help people present themselves “on paper”.
- Target audience: wealthy businessmen and women willing to pay thousands for a perfect resume.
- Target age is going to be between 35-55
- The target region is big cities with big businesses.
- We personalize resumes and make them feel more like a person
- “Refine” means to remove impurities... or to improve by making changes .... which is what we want to do on a person's resume.
- I will spend 1-2 hours on the phone with a client then spend another 6-8 hours on the resume.
Design attributes: These are just ideas and do not have to be used...please google them if you do not know what they are or look like.
2) Golden Driller
3) Love the idea of a well-dressed person built into the logo.
3) Tulsa (I am from Tulsa, OK....so the roughneck term is deeply rooted here) If anything is related to Tulsa in the logo it needs to be extremely minor and subtle. Most of the resumes I have done thus far are across the country and not in Tulsa.
4) Oil Spouting
5) Writing Services
6) Subtle...forward and backward Rs (built into the logo but not required)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
- Foundational colors should be black, dark grey or silver
- Highlight colors should never be more than 2...meaning on top of the foundational color.
- Ideal color combinations; Black w/Dark Red and Dark Green
- Ideal color combinations; Dark Silver w/Shiny (reflective) Red and Shiny (reflective) Dark Green
-Ideal color combinations; Black w/Dark Red and Dark Blue
Will provide closer RGB, Hex, etc once logo gets into final stages.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
A Tulsa Golden Driller
Just some inspiration
It must be simple and easy to read. Would like it to be extremely professional but memorable. Although the name of the company is Resume Roughneck I do not want the impression that I cater to the oil industry... the name solely relates to Tulsa, Ok roots. I want the logo to appeal to upper echelon. Would like some play on the letter R, but not for it to be the sole design...would like some artistic feel and an image...maybe the R forward and backwards are part of the picture (But should not be the main take away). The Rs should be an afterthought within the design. Think suit and tie combined with roughneckers...A roughnecker is an extremely hard worker...that's what I am trying to convey....or maybe a golden driller holding a resume, typing on a computer.