The design elements need to be simple and depict motion or variety, to symbolize the many facets of life that can and do change. They should also be distinctive at any scale i.e. from favicon to outdoor billboard.
Because ChangePals is new to the market, a combination of a symbol/icon and brand name is preferred.
For reference, here are five recent styles and directions that we like:
- ‘Amoeba’: depicts morphing and motion, unstructured shape and lack of sharp corners is appealing
- ‘Doodles’: the ChangePals logo should look a little more polished and less ‘busy’ than these, but we like the intimacy and soul of this style
- ‘Fibrous’: strength in numbers, dynamic and rhythmic
- ‘Sequential’: depicts motion in sequential steps combined with transparency
- ‘Dandelion’: ideas waiting to burst out and propagate, circular or stalk image works well as a scalable icon
Please provide an Adobe Illustrator CMYK source file in .esp format, as well as a layered RGB file in .psd format, and a favicon.ico.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.