We want to evolve our existing logo to something more modern and meaningful. Geometric, unique, and symbolic is what we're looking for.
1. We need some sort of MEMORABLE SYMBOL that symbolizes 3 things (using shapes, patterns, or lines?) connected revolving around engaging the customer (negative space). The symbol can stand apart from the List Engage name or integrate with it. Please don't symbolize "List" which is boring... our company name isn't that great. Feel free to explore all sorts of shapes or patterns!
2. A few of our 900+ clients over the years are Harvard, Boy Scouts, L'Oreal, US Bank, CrackerBarrel, Metlife, Planet Fitness, etc. In other words, anyone that uses the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. But our clients' only commonality is the fact that they need our help to implement projects on the marketing cloud. Their customer bases are very different.
3. Please only use sans-serif fonts (we like thinner ones), preferably something that has been modified to be more unique than just the font itself. Also customizing the fonts to make them more unique is a huge plus.
4. Please no uses of "L" and "E" as the symbol. No need to make those letters integrated.
5. Attached is our old logo (the serif font with solar systemish symbol) and a new logo we made internally that had the right symbolism but wasn't unique or cool enough to work. Trying to evolve into something new and fresh. Looking for something much stronger than what we tried or what we have currently.