I am very very happy to have been able to work with Leticia by 99 designs. Even though she is in Mexcio and I am in Europe, her responance and supportiveness could not have been any better. Leticia came up with a number of different ideas throughout the contest and was also super fast and reactive in all feedback from my end. thanks to her I found the logo of my dreams - and I can only highly recommend this super talented design artist to anybody!!
How claire_stokoe started their logo design journey
Fresh NEW logo for sustainable social media & brand awareness website called Greenr media
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a fresh logo that is long rather than high as it needs to fit into a the top of the site where the minkbaby logo is now - please see site - http://www.minkbaby.co.uk/ character in silhouette would be very good, maybe a bird (like twitter) it must look slightly robotic?
the colours need to be a fresh green perhaps lime? blue and possibly brown. some colours i have toyed with are
I also like the idea that the corner of the logo is curled up or folded like it is on label that has been pulled off a bottle...
- colour ideas #B3CC33 - #33B3CC - #CC9933 - #D7E495
- tagline - sustainable social media & brand awareness
- make it look like a worn sticky label
- one that looks good Length ways
- I would like to be able to use an image from it as bullet points or buttons, perhaps as i mentioned a robotic bird or just cute robot - maybe a polar bear????
- The reason for the robot is that i will have a product called the green machine later
- basic web 2.0 logo
- typical media logo
- that won't fit into gap on site please see description