To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- We have been in business 25 years.
- We are curly hair specialists, but I don't want to scare away straight hair clients, so swirls are good.
- We use organic hair color.
- We are leaning towards more of a classic design for the logo
- We would like an image and text logo
- We would like to incorporate the brick front of the salon into the logo somehow
- We would like to incorporate swirls also, to represent working with curls.
Our website can be found: calareneesalon.net
***you may see who we are to get a feel for the salon look.
I always use the picture of the front of the salon (which is a nice brick front with large windows) but I am being told we need a logo.........
- We have a color theme inside with a shaker cherry elegant dresser stations but we have cream walls with an accent wall of lime green (our product line is Deva mostly and their line is green)
- I included some photos of inside walls so you can see colors and outside of building to give you an understanding of the look and feel of the salon. (I know we are in some but they are all I could get quickly)