We are trying to achieve a clean, modern, professional feel.
• The logo will be incorporated into the stationary, brochure design, website design, look and design of new office space.
• Logo will need to be in a format that can be given to sign design firm to make a reception area sign, for sale signs, construction signs, etc.
• In addition, we would like to be able to have a font type that can be used for file labeling other items to keep the consistency through out our office.
• Logo must be high quality that can be enlarged with out having the image distorted.
• Be able to have different color logos based on the color scheme we choose.
We want the "Homeside" name to be in a lower case font....maybe even "properties" too. Unsure whether we want to incorporate a "home" into the design but are open to suggestions.
We are currently evaluating office space options and the new design of the office as well as all finish selections will be based of this logo and new colors. So this is the most important part of our rebranding and will carry our into the rest of the marketing materials
Our color preferences can be found at colorhunter.com
search for 737D40 -we like these colors EXCEPT the red
search for BD3C28 - we like this red color with the other colors listed above..the red is ONLY to be used as an accent