Once again always appreciate the detail and consistency of Brown_Cow! If you are looking for a true professional, I highly recommend.
How 2brotherscreative started their logo design journey
I am launching a sportswear company that will sell golf-shirts, hats, athletic shorts, etc. with the "Victory Sport" or "Vcitory Extreme Gear" logos on them. I have the basic logo design, but would like someone to enhance the logos and put them into formats that can be used in screenprinting, embroidery, marketing, and on a website.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The logos need to be simple, iconic, and stand on their own (like the Nike, Addidas, and Under Armour). I like the V/flame format so keep that theme, but I don't think the shadow I have will work on all clothing. I also like the idea of flipping the V to make the X. I think the current fonts need to be changed and I would like highlights or something on them. I would also like the tag-line "The Spirit in Competition" somewhere in the logo, but not on the V. Remember the V must be able to stand on its own, think "swoosh" :)
- 1) Here are the current logos that need work
- Victory Logo
- Victory Extreme
- Sample Hat w/Logo
- 2) simple, iconic sport logo, I am already married to the "V/flame" look, just want it enhanced with better font and tag line "The Spirit in Competition" But "V" logo needs to be able to stand on its own without words.
- 3) need logo in vector format (.eps should work) and high resolution .jpg format if possible. Will need to use logos for screenprints, embroidery, printing/advertising, and website.
- 4) Would like main logo to be red (but will need logo to be able to be printed/embroidered in black or white and still look great.) VX logo doesn't have to be red, but would still like flame look.
- Many changes to the original design, just enhance it. I need something simple and iconic, that will look great on a hat, shirt, and on a basketball uniform (as the brand) Did I say simple and iconic already :)