How Internet-Dept started their logo design journey
We are a new training company - baiscally ‘enelpea’ uses NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming/hypnosis) to coach and re-train the workforce. The training is people focussed and designed and delivered to ensure that behavioural change occurs.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
There are two facets to the business both drawing on NLP (neuro linguistic programming)
1) Corporate training (groups of up to 15 delegates)
2) 121 Coaching to key people within the business.
- Target markets are corporate and charities.
Design of new corporate logo. ‘enelpea’ LTD
- Something natural warm and professional looking
- Clear precise fonts
- likes greens, but also warm colours, oranges / reds etc
Images should reflect change, growth, development
- Could be based around a ‘pea pod’ to tie in the name of the business
- A clean looking logo
- organic and slightly funky
• Logo delivered in suitable hi res file format (e.g. eps / illustrator)
• Portable logo (suitable for letterheads / invoices / website)
• Show reversed versions
• A clean, simple design that gives the illusion of growth / learning / development