Very Creative. I love the design. Thank you again!
Muy contento con el trabajo realizado por Ladoblede. Responde inmediatamente a los mensajes que hemos enviado, es capa de interpretar a la perfección los cambios que pedíamos, y a plasmado la idea que le dimos para nuestro logo. Sin duda volveremos a contar con el para el próximo diseño.
Fantastic work! Thank you!
How dmiller0 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Association of Exotic Mammal Veterinarians
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Association of Exotic Mammal Veterinarians (AEMV) was established in 2000 by veterinarians interested in advancing the veterinary care of ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, mice, and other exotic companion mammals. AEMV was formed for veterinarians wishing to offer the best medical and surgical care for owners of exotic companion mammals outside traditional dog and cats. The industry is animal and pet, but this logo represents a very serious subset of veterinary medicine so it should not be too playful.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I have attached the previous logo, which desperately needs to go away. We would also like to accomplish the below:
- We still like blue but are open to other colors as well
- Solid black as one option or single color
- Possibly incorporate browns and neutrals
- Perhaps try purple as a small pop of color, or some other color
- Options with words and animals
- Provide both stacked and single line versions
- A round shape is not required for all but we would like to see both round and non round options
- Cleaner, more simplistic than previous version
Animals for consideration: (we can't use just one, so when incorporating animals, please use a couple or a cluster, but do not go too overboard with the animals)
- Guinea Pig
Visit AEMV.org to learn more. Obviously al this branding is about to be updated and this logo is the start of that so it needs to be VERY GOOD.