Pinks: Intimacy, love, calm and nurture.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We currently own a dental practice in East London
We consider ourselves to be a premium private practice and would like the brand and logo to represent as such.
The practice is in a 5 floor Victorian Property. And at the front there is greenery draped all down the front including purple flower chains called Wisteria.
We have decided to change the name to
Wisteria House Dental Practice.
The colour scheme for our website and reception is grey and off white but we are open to a slight deep purple somewhere
The following is the design and logo requests;
1. Wisteria House in an elegant font with the words "dental practice" just underneath in small capitals, double spaced in a more "arial/helevicta" type font
2. Colour scheme should be grey/black/white/off white but open to ideas
3. I have attached a pictures of the property original and altered. And maybe some form of sketch pattern involved in the logo?
4. And if you can find Wisteria images on Google and I was thinking to have it interlaced within the "Wisteria House" somehow but not to overdo it.
5. Assume we will receive high resolution images