How Electric Threads started their logo design journey
Your mission is to design a company logo, appropriate for color and B&W, that will grab attention and make us rich. So far, we're not rich. I'm sure a logo will change everything. (Also, if you're in the 48 states, we'd like to send the winner a free hat as well. I guess we could if you're somewhere else, I just don't know how much it costs to ship stuff internationally)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a year old company, looking to expand. Up until now, we have primarily embroidered dancewear (i.e. Raiderettes, high school colorguard, private dance schools) but would like to branch out. There are a lot of embroiderers out there, so we need a logo to grab the attention of potential clients.
- Item 1...two or three colors max.
- bright but not garish
- I want something fun and modern
- I want something professional enough to work with large corporations, but young enough to work with schools and punk rock bands.
- I like Comic book cover page font styles but not mandatory. (I don't really know what i want)
- the best ever logo in the history of the planet
- vector graphic format
- I really like the logo at verdegoev.com.
- Item 1...no color fading, I will be embroidering the logo a lot.
- No electrical graphics like a lightbulb or extension cord or nuclear power generators. The idea is about energy, not utility companies.
- no electric guitars