B@ms continues to demonstrate professionalism and responsiveness, all while delivering creative designs with high quality. We'll continue to work with him on upcoming projects!
How Daniel Marshall started their logo design journey
eKoKo are a new kitchen and joinery business who set new standards in creating an exceptional result for our construction company customers by exceeding their expectations by creating kitchens and other rooms that are consistent and a high quality no matter how large the order, are built using 100% sustainable materials, and are cost effective due to our significant investment in world leading design and construction technology and processes.
The traditional business is repetitive and unexciting however we are changing the rules in how we deliver;
o Improved Efficiency – Better aligned to your construction schedules and adaptive to your needs,
o Cost Effective – Heavy investment in advanced technology means we can deliver a much more cost effective solution with increased quality and reliability
o Environmentally friendly – In today’s environment we all need to be conscious of our impact of the earth and what legacy we leave for our future generations, your children and ours. At eKoko we use 100% sustainable products and guarantee a zero carbon footprint for everything we produce,
o Excellence – Superior design, quality, consistency and reliability second to none.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our customers are construction companies building multi level highrise apartments buildings or smaller niche residential complexes. They are looking for quality and reliability i.e. someone who will deliver exactly what they say they will, exactly when they have promised but also need a partner who is flexible enough to change their plans on call as the construction plans for large buildings are complex and forever changing.
Our buyers are typically middle aged Australian men who operate in a very traditional male environment i.e. building construction.
We would like a logo created that includes the brand name and an appropriate icon (as well as business cards and stationary for the chosen image),
• Maximum 3 colours,
• Believe that a dark green is the preferred basis for the design however am flexible on choice of colours,
• Must be on a white background,
• If you can emphasise the e without going over the top that may be beneficial,
• We are selling the environmentally friendly aspects of our business as well as the traditional quality and efficiency aspects,
• Looking for an icon + typeface design rather than just a typeface on the brand name,
• Would like to be able to present the logo with multiple different taglines so will require a final of a "no tagline" version as well as a version with a tagline “Building the best”
• No Cartoons - we do not want it to be cheap or childlike,
• The typeface should be clear, crisp, simple and bold. We want something that stands out
• Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
The logo should imply evolution, environmentally friendly, trust, reliability, professionalism & expertise.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)