I am a software engineer at a web startup. Haleret Productions is the brand that I publish my side projects under; I am trying to build the skills and reputation that will allow me to strike out on my own within one to two years.
The audience for this logo is a combination of:
* High-school and university (undergraduate) students
* Their parents, teachers, professors, and administrators
The logo should feel equally at home on the title screen of a video game, business cards, and letterhead proposing a business deal. Though I am currently working towards educational video games, I do not want any overt education or video game iconography in the logo; it is possible that I will abandon one of these aspects of the company.
I need both a horizontal and a square logo. The horizontal logo will be used for web page headers, letterhead, and business cards. It should contain the text "Haleret Productions", and the word "Productions" should be typeset such that it could be replaced by another word, for different sections of the website ("Blog", for example).
The square logo should be an abbreviated version of the horizontal logo; the company name does not need to appear. It will be used for favicons, profile pictures, and the like. It needs to be simple enough to be recognizable at 16-pixel scale, but also hold up at larger resolutions.
* Horizontal logo in .EPS, black
* Horizontal logo in .EPS, two color
* Horizontal logo in .EPS, full color (if different than previous)
* Square logo in .PNG, 16x16px full color
* Square logo in .PNG, 128x128px full color
* Square logo in .EPS, black
* Square logo in .EPS, two color
* Square logo in .EPS, full color (if different than previous)
* Pantone color numbers for two-color logos
* Font names, sizes, and weights used in the logo
The design must not feature the letters "HP" together, as that is a trademark that I don't own.