I have rehired Almi Design numerous times on various design projects and they always exceed my expectations. From logo and packaging design to signage you can count on them doing a wonderful job. They are also very responsive to any changes you may have. I would highly recommend Almi Design.
- Ares HM
Awesome, thank you!
Talented. Very keen to get the work and once you connect with him and engage thoroughly, he outclassess other 'Top level designers' easily. Very honest worker. Highly recommended and will use again.
Communication is the key, give him an insight into what your thoughts are, and detailed feedback. 5 star
- Mark Sheerin
Great, quick design work
Lucia was amazing to work with and very easy to make changes and provide a perfect design.
She has style!
Very pleased with the final logo design.
- maryanne Pk
Thanks for the beatiful logo Dear Keahi, if you are interested we would like to work with you on 1 to 1 project. Have a great day
How bobbile started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
BobbiLe N'diaye Photography
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am a female photographer focusing on high-end boutique portraits and headshots, fashion, lookbook and beauty images. Clients include art directors for editorial publications, modeling agencies, models, business professionals, boutique store owners and the higher end client wanting portraits.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
I'd like to explore the following colors: Gold, salmons or possibly a very very very light pink, grays, blacks, whites (see attached images for sample color pallets.) It could be 1 or 2 or 3 or all of these colors. I am ok with any combination of them!
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) Logo needs to to communicate a luxurious, high-end boutique.
2) Logo and font choice should look just a little bit feminine. [Not too much though, just a little]
3) I would like some kind of visual logo/design included with my name so I can use just the design on some things without my name but I would also have the option of using the design and name together too. (Shouldn't be a simple font just using my name and definitely not a font that is overused!)
4) If you use initials, I would prefer BLN or BN, but not the initials "bnp".
5) Please do not duplicate my current logo with my new name. I would like something different.
6) Please note that on my website my company name was BobbiLe Ba Photography.....HOWEVER, it is changing to BobbiLe N'diaye Photography. I need my logo design to be for BobbiLe N'diaye Photography.
7) The apostrophe is optional....meaning you can make the design using BobbiLe N'Diaye Photography or you can use BobbiLe Ndiaye Photography....whichever works better with the design.
8) No cameras, shutters or photography related images in logo please!