How Anna.monica.dudek started their logo design journey
My name is Anna and I am actually doing this design for my mom who is turning fifty very shortly. She makes beautiful jewelery from coral, beads, marble and pearls that many people have shown in buying. She wants to see how it would sell on eBay and is planning to start soon. I bet a logo would help.
So the jewelry is ;
- All handmade and strung together by her. The gemstones, precious stones, etc come from Asia and Eastern Europe.
- Has young designs that will probably be worn by hip, middle-aged women who know how to dress.
- Made out of every which waky and demure colour under the sun. Usually no more than 3 colours per item.
- Most of the time, she produces necklaces and bracelets.
We chose the name Precious Stonery to not limit the business to only beads or coral.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- eBay consumers, mostly women aged 25-60.
- Women who know a good quality product when they see one.
- Women who are individualistic, like a unique product.
- Although this is for women, it shouldn't be all pink and purple with bows. The target market is discerning women with taste. Anything overly cutesy and girlish is not the aim.
-Something that is still young and fun, but portrays elegance and individuality.
- A design that incorporates the name (Precious Stonery) doesn't have to be the central focus, but walking away and remembering the name is key.
- Fonts are up to you, but something that is modern, elegant and hip. I hope that's not a contradiction.
- I am partial to this idea, but don't consider yourself stuck to it. I like the idea of perhaps incorporating Birds of paradise (either the flower or the birds).
If you have any issues or want further explanation, don't hesitate to email. email@example.com