Hello, my name is Jarrett and I am looking for a bold and edgy logo design to promote myself as a DJ. This logo will be on all my marketing material including my website, business card, promotional CDs, t-shirts, pictures, graphics, and other marketing items.
I am a radio/nightclub DJ that has been in the business for over 10 years who recently moved to Los Angeles, CA. to expand on my venture. I've DJed around the country including San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and New York. I plan on taking my talent internationally in 2011, and would like a fresh new logo to be remembered.
I DJ music from house to hip-hop and 80's to rock, so I have a broad musical range. I would like my logo to represent my brand more than why type of music I play.
This logo will be viewed by top nightlife industry clients, as well as corporate clients including sports organizations, fashion companies, and liquor brands. I will definitely refer any inquiries about my logo to the winner for potential future business.
I am targeting both businesses and consumers. Mainly those in the nightlife industry. To get a better idea of my market, just think about the typical high end nightclubs in Las Vegas, New York, and Miami.
On top of that, I work with various corporate clients (predominately in the fashion industry) but have not been limited to tech and media firms.
The age range of my clients is anywhere from 18-35.
I would like the design to be edgy and hip. Feel free to play around with the font type.
What I'm Looking for:
- I would like the design to emphasize the "J" in J-Trix, whether it be a different color, a different font, a larger font than the rest of the characters
- A horizontal logo
- A logo that will stretch across the back of a 15-inch laptop
- The dash in "J-Trix" is not required, but welcomed
- All capitol letters are welcomed, but if you would like to work in lower case font, please only do so for the "rix" in "Trix"
- Please include "DJ" in the logo, and it can be played with a bit in terms of color and font size, as long as "J-Trix" is emphasized
- the logo can be in color, but I do not want the color to affect the style of the logo in the even that the promoter is putting it on the flier in black and white
- Feel free to use different graphics if you feel it would enhance the font
What I do NOT want:
- please no cartoons, headphone graphics, musical notes, records, cds, etc.
- I do not want a multi-colored graphic. Please stick to two colors at most.
- Please do not use light, pastel colors when using colors
I have attached some images of DJ logos that I like.
If you have any additional questions, please contact me directly at email@example.com
Thank you and good luck everyone!