Here is a gif of the product being used. http://gph.is/2rnWLnK
Important: DO NOT use the cannabis leaf as part of the logo in any way. See http://bit.ly/2rKExjI for more info on cannabis logo design. Keep in mind we are designing a logo for the highest potency and purity concentrates. Here is an excellent example of a logo similar to what we are looking for http://bit.ly/2rba13I. Pictures of the pure THC product itself are attached above as well to the right of the Elevated Extracts logo.
We're looking for an easily memorable, visually appealing logo that emphasizes the potency and purity of our product (95-99% pure THC)
- We need both a round design to use as a sticker for the top of our concentrate jars and a linear design that can be printed on coin envelopes as well. See attached Elevated Extracts image (http://bit.ly/2rba13I) for an outstanding example.
- Round logo must have a diameter of 1.25 inches and be able to be printed on a round sticker of the same size.
- Include 'dab enhancer' as a subtext to the main Dip N Dabs logo.
- Incorporate strain name, THC percentage, and quantity into the logo as a modifiable part of the logo for our various product lines. For example, Animal Cookies - THC: 97% - 1 gram. For strain names as examples please use Super Sour Diesel, Paris OG, and Strawberry Banana.
We'd like different colored labels to correspond to different strain names. Update: example of different 2 color schemes has been uploaded (Magnified Extracts). For more info on cannabis concentrates and the manner in which they are consumed see http://bit.ly/2r4voQl. See http://bit.ly/2rVOARD under THCa powder for an idea of a very similar product from a competitor.
The three things that must be in the biggest fonts and most easily readable and extremely noticeable are
1. Dip n Dabs name
2. World's Strongest Dabs
3. THC percentage of that particular strain
Other information can be in somewhat smaller fonts and less noticeable.
The logo doesn't necessarily have to include original artwork, as long as it includes all the relevant info in an appealing way.