Loya did a great job. It was made exactly how I wanted it to be made.
How Brad Baker started their logo design journey
We are a young fast-paced company that focuses on high definition, networked, and low power devices. We need a logo! Our company deals in small networked high definition media adapters which are technical in nature, but we are in a space that apple plays in... So we need it to be hip!
The TAGLINE IS OPTIONAL, or modify it make it 'feel' right for YOUR design.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are engineers and entrepreneurs. We have a difficult drawing
something free-hand (more than a stick figure) and recognize that
people out there love a beautiful design. We want to give the
appearance of a young and hip company that will deliver what people
want and need NOW. We want to embody the web 2.0 culture where the users contribute to the community.
- I personally like muted backgrounds with popping accent colors -
orange accents on grey background. Light blue on dark brown
- We want a simple design without much complexity; no squigely lines, nothing ornate.
- Maybe highlight our strengths: low power (green energy), high definition, internet connected, wide format compatibility.
- I'd like it to look good in b/w too, this would just be icing on the cake though.
- I liked the tagline "digital players", but like I've said before,
we aren't the creative types. If you think of something cooler, I'll
give feedback on it immediately.