Designer was incredibly responsive and worked diligently to get our designs turned around on a timely basis.
How Dmitriy K started their logo design journey
We are a startup building a service for digitalising documents. We provide everything necessary to convert a paper-based documents into digital, including scanning services and a web-based software for secure storage of scanned documents. We offer everything necessary to easily convert a paper-based business process into a computer-based process.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We target small business owners/business executive who have a large amount of paper documents and wish to have them scanned for future access over the web.
- Logo must include the word "DocShelf"
- Should look good on the white background
- Should be about 143px × 59px (but I will also need final graphics in vector format so that I can save it in any size in the future)
- I'm looking for something simple, original and easy to remember
- Right now the site is build around light blue theme, so take this into account. Please go to http://www.docshelf.com to see the shade of blue which is dominating our design. Your logo will replace current ugly logo in the top-left corner. Also I'm thinking of getting rid of the blue background in the header and making it white as the rest of the page. That's why I want logo to look good on the white background. But I'm open to other options, including changing the whole color theme to match the logo. Your originality is the key.