Great work! Got the concept right from the first moment
Excellent designer, highly recommended!
- Alex & Jake
How Shaun Verma started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Empowering Youth in Health
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
MDJunior brings college and high school students together with medical professionals to gain the knowledge, skills, and attitude they need to give back to their own communities. The organization is located locally in the United States and globally. We believe that the youth of today have limitless potential, and are ready to change the world of healthcare. We use social enterprise and service learning to address pressing public health issues via our three pillars:
Knowledge - Health Literacy via Workshops, Talks, and Lectures
Skills - Hands-On Learning and Demonstration
Attitude - Selfless Service and Community Impact
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Considerations for new logo:
- Use attached blue and lime green color scheme (dark blue preferred)
- Logo Image that stands alone or can be combined well with our organization title "MDJunior: Empowering Youth in Health"
- “MD” should be larger font size than “Junior”
- Clean and crisp design, that can be adapted to many different uses
- We like the font Roboto Slab for the MDJunior title, and a Roboto for the tagline but are open to other suggestions!
- A previous layout idea I had put together is attached. However, that "stetho-man" logo is another organization's and we cannot use it due to copyright.
- based on white backdrop
- Does not have to include the symbols below, so do not limit the possibilities