*This is an unofficial contest run by 99designs!*
We've uploaded Yahoo!'s current logo design, as well as the first design revealed for its "30 Days of Change" campaign.
- Yahoo!'s new logo will be a "modern redesign" of their current logo.
- Yahoo! reports that the redesigned logo will still be purple. But you're free to use any color palette you like!
- Yahoo! says their new logo will have a "fun, vibrant, and welcoming" feel to it.
What we'd like to see from designers in this contest:
- We would love to see you try something NEW and INNOVATIVE. Think outside the box! If you're a Yahoo! user, what logo design would speak to you?
- Yahoo! is sticking to their word mark look. You can do that if you'd like to, but feel free to try something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. What would the logo look like if it incorporated a character or an abstract mark?
Have fun, be creative, and let us know if you have any questions! :)