I am a lesbian and a coach and professional trainer. I am soon going to be launching my business Pink Matters. Pink Matters offers a range of support services for gay/bisexual women. Somewhere they can come to for information and help in any area of their lives. I will be offering them
coaching, workshops, retreats, networking events, e-books etc
I will be supporting them in all areas of their life including:
- Coming Out
- Enhancing their relationships
- Boosting their Self Esteem etc
I feel this work is my life purpose and just know that the logo which I use will soon be known throughout the gay/lesbian world, as I have plans to take this business global.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My target audience is lesbian and bi-sexual women who want to achieve a level of contentment and self acceptance and not be in emotional turmoil as a result of their sexuality
My target audience are seeking change in their life and more contentment within themselves and their relationships.
My audience will be professional gay and bisexual women.... Women who understand what coaching/workshops and retreats entail and are attracted to attending these. Also the sort of women who are looking to grow and develop themselves and who have a level of self awareness but want to improve the quality of their lives.
1) I want it to look professional so that it will be something that companies will be attracted to as I intend to be running workshops in corporate businesses.
2) At the same time it also needs to be cool/funky/uplifting/positive/proactive as need to attract individuals who would rather come for coaching and workshops to attain wellbeing rather than go for traditional counselling
3) Although the name has Pink in it and I like the name, I do not want the logo to be all Pink. Pink is used all the time in the gay world so I would like the design to have little bit of pink but not be all pink.
5) I also want to stay away from rainbows as they are ALWAYS used for gay logos and are definitely dated now. Also want to stay away from triangles, hearts and pink ribbons etc as also cliched.
6) I do not want a cartoon as think it might look cheap/childlike rather than professional.
7) I want something sophisticated and says gay and proud but not sickly.
8) Nothing sexual as that is not appropriate for my business.
9) Also 2 women together would not be good I don't think
10) Clear, clean type... possibly block type as in the DIVA mag below but open to suggestions