Cognit is a new internet-based strength and wellness based educational and treatment approach to recovery from addiction and mental health challenges. Our programs are used in group sessions, one-on-one sessions and independent study. Cognit employs avatars to assist in the treatment process. Cognit quantifies a clients comprehension and progress using state of the assessment and clinical tools. Counselors are freed to spend more time providing therapy. We provide access to the latest programs 24 X7 from anywhere there is internet access.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our treatment partners are treatment centers, hospitals, government agencies and other addiction and mental health treatment providers. We also want our treatment partner clients to easily recognize our logo. The logo should be suitable for display on our treatment provider websites.
A few things to think about:
- A graphic or icon that conveys the idea of Cognit ( to understand, self-awareness, simple to use, available anywhere any time, a continuum of care that extends beyond treatment, promotes a persons strengths and wellness.)
- Graphic or icon can be used separate from the text "Cognit".
- Very simple and distinct.
- No shadows, cartons, animals, gradients or flipped letters
- Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being too complex
- No stock images.
- Is equally effective in color as well single color or black and white.
- The typeface must be clear, simple and bold.
We want something that stands out. Again keep it simple.
We would like to use a shade of blue similar to IBM Blue.