* Take a look at the attached photo of the development and old logo.
- Think timeless sophistication meets fresh creative originality.
Offer a COMPELLING LOGO design that compliments a striking exhibition of old-world elegance which gracefully embraces new-world technology and innovation.
* I should mention that we do like the old logo, but we're in the process of "reinventing" this development, while maintaining the established brand value. We are putting together a huge PR, marketing, and partial rebranding campaign.
** You'll notice an "X" in the old logo. DO NOT include the "X"
This project is probably more of a "RE-DESIGN," but PLEASE don't let that prevent you from submitting new fresh concepts. THE BEST "CONCEPT" WILL WIN.
Black, gold, silver. Maybe even orange, red or green. Keep in mind that this will need to look good for print as well, so I would say predominantly one color (probably black) with a "splash" of another color or 2.
I don't particularly care for pastels, or washed out colors.
- I do like scrolling, but it isn't a must.
- I'd like to see some concepts integrating a Fleur De Li.
- The design must undoubtedly look good in print media - not just online.