Great Job! Quick changes, good communications and mock ups.
Smooth and goal oriented conversation, really friendly.
How blythe n started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• Manufactures furniture in Canada.
• Trustworthy, modern, intelligent, with respect for tradition built into everything they make.
• The DeFehr team reflects the diversity, mutual respect, environmental care, and deep commitment to values that are quintessentially Canadian.
• DeFehr Furniture stands out by marrying traditional craftsmanship and innovative manufacturing practices to produce furniture that is authentic, handsome, durable, and a source of pride to our customers and clients.
• DeFehr furniture is designed and crafted for all consumers, with a range of styles that reflect the spectrum of our customers’ life stages and preferences, from on-trend to traditional, from space-saving to luxurious, for both active and relaxed ways of life, for families and homes both big and small.
• DeFehr furniture is sold in all types of furniture retailers, from single-location to chain retailers; urban, suburban and rural.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
A bit more detail but still simple
Simplicity of isotype
The use of woodworking tools
Nice integration of tool and tree. very creative.
• We need a new isotype only (image).
• Please don't change the current text (See log text attached) or stylize the D in Defehr
• Note: The font is “Montserrat” - regular and medium.
• Logo should reflect wood, woodworking and craftsmanship.
• We’re open to images that evoke woodworking and woodworking tools.
• Design should be lean, minimal, and simple.
• Should not evoke specific pieces of furniture.
• Colours (see colour chart attached): Primary; blue CMYK (100, 83, 35, 29), secondary; yellow CMYK (13, 19, 91, 0), grey CMYK (37, 29, 27, 0), white CMYK (0, 0, 0, 0)
• I’ve attached a few of styles we like.
• I suggest visiting their website (http://www.defehr.com/) to get a feel of the products and services