We're looking to modernize the logo into something very clean and professional that communicates our brand more succinctly than the current logo.
Things we like about our current logo:
* The horizontal-bar-less capital A's
* The globe as brand icon
* Our brand colour (dark blue, #122a50)
* The emphasized company initials (VBT)
Things we don't like about our current logo:
* The colour beige
* Lack of cohesion
Things we would like to see in a new logo:
* Sans-serif font, ideally suitable for general use as part of our overall brand identity
* Graphical icon that can be used on its own (maybe with brand initials "VBT") as well as with the company name
* 2 color logo (dark blue + one other color), suitable for color and monochrome printing
Take a look at our website (vantagebiotrials.com) to get a sense of our current brand identity, but keep in mind all the above are guidelines only and a brand new site is currently in production--we are looking to start with a fresh new look that says "professional", "quality", and "cutting-edge".
Thanks to all in advance for your submissions!