Awesome designer, very easy to work with! He was affordable, really got what I was looking for (I feel like i'm not so great at identifying design ideas) and was patient with revisions. Impressive and very talented designer!
How TruPack.org started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This logo will appear on packaged products in the supermarket, next to other logos like USDA ORGANIC, and NON-GMO PROJECT. This logo will signify that the product meets certain packaging standards.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Let designers make suggestions:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) I've put together a link which shows the other logos which operate in this domain. These logos are all printed on supermarket products. Some are rectangular, some are round, some have sharp and some have rounded corners. At this time I think I prefer square or rectangular instead of round. https://docs.google.com/presentatio…sp=sharing
2) The logo we end up with should be clean and simple and very readable in a small size.
3) The logo must come in two versions, color and a black and white.
4) The logo will be printed usually using 4 color process, so no pantone colors please.
5) The logo will be lending a stamp of approval to the brand which is using it, so it should be clean and serious and not playful or fun. It should be friendly though.